Frequently Asked Questions
What payment methods does Sense Miner accept?
- Crypto currencies Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin and wire transfer via Bank are acceptable.
- All products on www.senseminers.com are priced in US dollars.
- All price is fluctuating depened on Market activity.
- The total amount of BTC will be shown at the step of checkout as Bitcoin has a volatility price.
What to do before receive the miner?
- Prepare stable network and power supply, provide a ventilated environment. These are necessary conditions for the operation of the miner.
- Please ensure to review Installation Guides.
- Apply for a mining pool account and watch tutorial.
Will my package be stopped at Customs?
- We will reduce the price on the invoice about 70% to avoid customs duty. This will be implemented internationally. We help you to reduce your customs taxes by making lower invoice.
- All products sold by Sense Miner are excluded of all value added taxes and customs duties. You will be solely responsible for paying any outstanding taxes and duties as per your country's law and customs.
When will we send you the tracking number?
- We send tracking numbers once we created the shipping label.
When will the order be shipped?
- New miner orders will be dispatch in two to three business days from our warehouse based in Shenzhen, China.
- And for used miner, we will need three to five business days to finish a complementary check and test before shipping.
- International delivery (DHL Express)
What would be included in the package?
- The Miner itself
- Guidebook (Instructions)
- Power Supply Unit (PSU)
- Extra Sense Miners Gifts
What is the profitability of a miner?
The profitability of a miner is an estimated earning per day considering the current market. It's calculated by subtracting electricity cost from daily miner revenue.
What do I need to get started mining Bitcoin?
To get started in Bitcoin mining you will need to buy a miner such as the Antminer S19, a power supply and a controller. Once you have these 3 items, you can configure your miner, join a pool and start mining Bitcoin.
Can I make money mining Bitcoin?
Yes! Bitcoin has been consistently increasing in value over time and shows no signs of slowing down. The more Bitcoin you can mine, the more valuable it becomes when the Bitcoin value increases. If you had $100 worth of Bitcoin in 2010 and held on to it until today, your $100 would be worth $75,000,000.